Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Amanda Bynes retires.....no one cares


No one even knows who Amanda Bynes is really but apparently she likes black dudes and is retiring.  I was wondering if the following people could follow her lead and also retire: 

1. Kristin Stewart:  I'm tired of you whining about how hard it is to be famous.  You have got to be the shittiest actress I have personally seen on screen.  If being famous is "like being raped" I hope you get gang raped by some talent and a decent personality soon because I can't handle much more of you. 

2.  Hiedi Montag:  Speaking of people with no personalities, you are basically an extremely sophisticated form of a blow up doll.  Take your giant bowling ball boobs and scram. (Spencer, you can stay because you are completely ridiculous to the point where it's hilarious)

3.  Lindsay Lohan:  I was ok with watching you try to convince the world that you are high on life and nothing else, until you single handedly (not a fact just my assumption FYI) managed to get Kombucha banned in the United States.  Good job dumb-ass.  You don't really have a career to retire from, but you still won't go away for some reason.

4.  Megan Fox:  You are at least good looking but I'm tired of listening to you talk.  Go spend a night with Joran Van Der Sloot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment