Monday, March 1, 2010

J-Wowws huge boobs are making it impossible for her to think realistically

Jenni 'J-Woww' from Jersey Shore wants Kim Kardashian to be on season 2 of Jersey Shore.  Okay, so I think everyone knows that I have a place in my heart for people so douchy that they become awesome, (some examples of this would be: Aaron Carter, David Hasselhoff and the entire cast of Jersey Shores), but let's just come back to planet earth J-Woww.  Move your giant knockers out of the way so you can see the TV and just watch season 1 of Jersey Shore.  I really don't foresee Kim K in your future.  A more realistic person who might want to come hang with you crazy bastards....Tila Tequila (as in I would need several shots of tequila (or a ruphelin)  to overlook the fact that she is  most likely a walking talking STD just waiting to destroy any vagina/penis and life that will look her way).....or if you want someone awesome, and (way) less gross I am available.  Also just so that you know.....you guys are way to awesome for Tila Tequila....so I hope you don't get sucked into her venus fly trap of a vagina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment