Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lindsay Lohan must be high on life....and by life I mean crack cocaine

Lindsay Lohan must still be smoking crack because she thinks that writing a book about her life is a good idea. So she is obviously delusional.  First of all I’m pretty sure that writing a book about her life will implicate her in several crimes, such as hit and run, theft, and possible some felony drug charges…oh and let’s not forget domestic violence and stalking and breaking and entering, and aside from that I am not confident that Lindsay Lohan even knows how to write. So I’m gonna go out on a limb and say this is not a great idea Lindsay.  I think your best career move at this point would be to dial up Dr. Drew and try to get on Celebrity Rehab, but that is just my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment