Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Really homeless guy......go f*ck yourself

When I woke up this morning I did feel like P. Diddy, and then I went to Whole Foods to get my delicious Kombucha ( a tasty little drink that has over a billion live organisms in it...mmmm....mmmm good).  There is this little old homeless guy that is normally a permanent fixture outside of Whole Foods, and generally I am not a big fan of homeless people, but this guy doesn't bother anyone he just sits there and if you give him money he is appreciative and if you don't you don't.  He doesn't even ask for money.  I have gotten to know this guy and he is a vet who fought for our country and now is just not a functioning member of society.  It's really kind of sad that this is what his life has come to.  So every Tuesday and Thursday I buy him breakfast.  So last week this new bum starts hanging around.  Old bum, harmless old and frail, new bum, looks like Rick Fox.  So the old bum was scared because the new bum wanted to take over his corner (sadly I have been buying the old bum breakfast for about 6 months now and I just realized I don't have a clue what his name is).  So now the new Rick Fox bum has chased the old bum away.  New Rick Fox bum has alot of nerve.  So I get to Whole Foods today, and he actually tells me to go to The Mezz (the coffee shop above Whole Foods).  Excuse me, no.  So I ignore him and go get my Kombucha, and then I come out and Rick Fox bum goes, "Can I at least have some change" with total attitude.  I continue to ignore him and then he gets really bold and says "Oh so you can carry around a Louis Vuitton bag and drive a fancy car but you can't even give me some change rich bitch".......seriously dude, guess what I have this thing called a JOB, so you should either try that or you should go fuck yourself.  I would like to sit around on my fat lazy ass and have people pay for all of my shit too, but guess what the world just doesn't work that way.  I realized a long time ago that I would need a real job to afford the kind of lifestyle that I want.  I really wanted to kick that bums ass but he was seriously like 6'6 and probably had a good 150 on me.  Also while I'm on the subject Mr. Rick Fox bum, let me tell you why I have a problem with you other than your piss poor attitude.  I do not believe that you are a bum.  Your hair was gelled, you were wearing decent clothes, you are very clean, and I snuck a peak at your kicks, and those Nikes that you are sporting look a little too white.  If you really want people to feel sorry for you, maybe you should not fix your hair in the morning, go to the Salvation Army for some more raggity clothes, take of those bright white kicks and not shower for a few days. Oh ya...and put your attitude in check....  From now on I am only giving stuff to my favorite bum if he returns, or if I really want to know that I am actually doing something for the homeless and not just paying some lazy fuckers mortgage, I will donate to a charity where I actually know that my money is going to help actual homeless people and not scam artists.  And on a sidenote to all of the scam artists who pretend to be homeless.....seriously where is your pride you lazy bastards.  Karma is a bitch I hope all of you posers actually do end up homeless so you can see how shitty it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment