Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bret Michaels gives Death a big F~you

Bret Michaels is now stable after his brain hemorrhage.  Which doesn't surprise me given that I am fairly certain I know how he achieved the worlds strongest immune system http://ludicrous-lowdown.blogspot.com/2010/04/bret-michaels-stds-will-shoot-you-in.html I am beginning to think he is the human version of a cockroach and cannot be killed which is great because I honestly do now know what this world will do without Bret Michaels, and his beautiful hair extensions. A team of "world class neurologists" are treating Bret Michaels, so I can only take this to mean that he will have to sign on for at least three more seasons of that train wreck of a show "Rock of Love" slut bus.  They should have all of the mistresses from the Tiger Woods and Jesse James sex scandals as contestants. And then they should blow up the building at the reunion show so we never have to see any of them again.  Don't worry though, Bret Michaels will miraculously survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment