Thursday, April 22, 2010

Charles Barkley is like Mr Potato head but fatter and more unattractive and a douche-bag

Hey Charles Barkley, nobody in Portland Oregon thinks that you will win at life, mostly because you have already lost.   You are completely underestimating how much Portland loves our Blazers which is pretty retarded considering Portland is pretty famous for it's fans.  Don't talk for us because for one thing you are a waste of space, and your wasting a lot of space because you have a huge ass. You look Mr Potato heads mentally retarded morbidly obese cousin.  Also if I was Taco Bell I would fire your ass, because you look like a big bucket of lard that has been molded into a loose interpretation of what the human body is supposed to look like.  If this is what happens when you eat Taco Bell count me out.   I would like to throw you in my DeLorean and gun it to 1962 so I could show your parents what an asshole you turned out to be I mean they obviously know now, but I would like the opportunity to warn them before so they could go buy a pack of condoms. They probably just would have been turned of from sex/baby making period.   VROOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment