Thursday, April 22, 2010

Welcome to Portland, home of Greg Oden's penis.

I know, I know, I seem to be obsessed with Greg Oden's enormous wiener.  Greg Oden's Gigantic Penis Is Also Healing Nicely - Greg Oden - Deadspin However to correct you it is not so much of an obsession as it is a fascination.  I mean the camera does add 10 pounds, but also this is a small picture, and I'm too scared to enlarge it.  Plus I'm about as mature as a 15 year old boy so I may slightly exaggerate the size of his penis (I said it was the size of my calf when really it is the size of my forearm) and every time Greg Oden is brought up I can not stop myself from a penis joke.  I'm not capable of such a thing.   Thank you Greg Oden for giving me a new hobby.  I would give you a hug but I don't want to be anywhere near that massive schlong of yours, unless there is a panic button nearby.  

No comments:

Post a Comment